Our real estate team has an extensive track record advising tenants and landlords on the full range of issues surrounding corporate occupation. We provide assistance to developers, occupiers, funders and investors at each stage of the leasing process, from negotiating commercial leases and supporting documentation to terminating lease agreements and managing disputes. Underpinned by our strength across key industry sectors including retail, financial institutions, leisure and hospitality and infrastructure, we work closely with clients to ensure advice is tailored to their industry specific needs and commercial objectives.
Our areas of work include
- commercial lease agreements
- subleases and agreements
- corporate HQ relocations
- land use regulation
- sale and leaseback transactions
- conventional and Islamic lease financing arrangements
Our recent experience
- Advising American Realty Capital Global Trust on the purchase of the RWE headquarters in Essen, Germany by way of a sale and leaseback process.
- Advising Ernst & Young Management Services on the relocation of their corporate head office, including the negotiation and conclusion of the development lease agreement.
- Advising Legatum Limited on the grant of a lease to Scalini Limited in relation to restaurant premises in the DIFC in Dubai.
- Advising Asics Europe in relation to leasing property for their shop-in-shop, outlet and flagship stores in Europe.