Our global hotels, hospitality and leisure team is highly experienced in all aspects of the hotel, resort, entertainment and leisure industry. Our lawyers advise owners, developers, private financiers, banks and many of the world’s top hospitality operators on the full range of legal issues that may arise within this diverse sector including planning and construction, real estate, commercial and M&A and litigation matters.
“Impressive hotels and leisure team.” Legal 500 UK, 2016
Through our extensive global platform of highly proficient lawyers, we are able to provide a coordinated legal service, catering to all aspects of our clients’ legal needs. We keep abreast of the key issues affecting the industry so we can deliver practical commercial advice.
Our experience ranges from advising on single project boutique hotel developments to acquisitions of international hotel portfolios, airport renovations, convention centers and iconic sports complexes. Our proven track record in the hospitality and tourism industry has not only given us an unrivalled insight into the often complex legal requirements of the sector, but has enabled us to build up a genuine and invaluable understanding of our clients’ business.
Our areas of work include
- Casinos and gambling
- Corporate structuring and governance
- Construction and engineering
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Environmental law
- Management agreements
- Projects and project finance
- Public finance
- Real estate
Awards and accolades
- Legal 500 EMEA, Morocco: Tourism and real estate (Tier 1), The Legal 500, 2016
- Legal 500 UK, Real estate: Commercial property: Hotels and leisure (Tier 1), The Legal 500, 2017
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, Leading firm: Entertainment law, Thomson Reuters Canada, 2016
- Official Pro Bono legal partner to the Queensland Tourism Industry Council (QTIC), 2017