Our team of construction professionals acts across all phases of construction for a range of institutional investors, project sponsors, developers, occupiers, contractors and sub-contractors, financiers, consultants and suppliers.
We provide the full range of transactional, advisory and contentious services for both large and small-scale developments, from drafting and negotiating construction provisions and documents to advising on procurement issues and guiding clients through construction disputes. We leverage our global track record on large scale infrastructure, property, energy and natural resources projects to assist clients with meeting the local requirements of multi-jurisdictional transactions while maintaining sight of the broader commercial objectives.
Our areas of work include
- drafting and negotiating construction documents
- conducting risk based due diligence reviews
- advising on construction procurement issues
- construction disputes.
Our recent experience
- Advising Thales on its £760m contract to deliver the modernisation of the signalling and train control systems on four London Underground lines. The signalling project is one of the largest in the world and will upgrade the oldest part of the London Underground network.
- Advising DP World on the £1.5bn development of London Gateway, which will combine the UK’s newest deep-sea container port with Europe’s largest logistics park.
- Advising BMW AG on all real estate aspects (including the turn key development contract) concerned with the development of a new showroom in Amsterdam.