Our employment and labour practice includes knowledgeable employee benefits and executive compensation lawyers who advise on all types of share scheme and cash bonus arrangements for companies around the world.
Working across our offices in Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa and Central Asia, our team provides domestic and cross-border advice on employee benefit and compensation matters, ensuring that clients’ incentive arrangements are tax efficient, meet all regulatory requirements and adhere to international principles of corporate governance and best practice.
We build long-term relationships with our clients, working closely with them from initial start-up through to MBOs, sales and exits, meaning we have particular knowledge of the design and implementation of tax-efficient structures suitable for private and listed companies at every stage of their lifecycle.
- Clear guidance on the corporate and shareholder aspects of employee share incentives, with a particular focus on institutional investors.
- Advice that is tailored to the client’s business objectives and culture.
- Assistance at every stage of the process, including post-implementation matters such as advising on reporting and other regulatory requirements.
Our areas of work include
- benefits plans
- corporate transactions
- employee share schemes and bonus arrangements
- executive compensation
- tax and ERISA issues
Our recent experience
- Advising a power conversion company on Czech employment law issues, in particular employment agreements, benefits and corporate governance.
- Advising an animal health company on executive contracts and remuneration and benefits for highly skilled and globally transferable employees.