Our global white-collar crime team is experienced in the management of complex state, federal and cross-border litigation, as well as advising clients on preventative measures and compliance programs designed to reduce the risk of civil and criminal penalties.
“Robust white-collar crime team with the capacity to handle complex international fraud, corruption and regulatory investigations.” Chambers UK, 2017
Operating in the world’s key financial and business centers, our white-collar crime team represents Fortune 500 companies and other notable international and global organizations, as well as their corporate executives, senior officers and directors. Our extensive experience worldwide allows us to provide clients with advice covering the legal, procedural, governance and reputational aspects of compliance issues and investigations wherever they may arise.
Our lawyers have in-depth experience representing clients in all phases of white-collar litigation, with particular capabilities handling bribery and corruption, money laundering, fraud, tax, insider-trading, market abuse, sanctions, extradition and corporate manslaughter claims. Our recent work has included white-collar crime matters involving False Claims Act litigation and qui tam actions in the healthcare, oil and gas and defense industries.
Our areas of work include
- Antitrust and competition
- Business ethics and anti-corruption
- Corporate fraud
- Corporate governance and compliance, including boards and special committee
- Environmental law
- False Claims Act litigation, including qui tam actions
- Financial institutions
- Internal investigations
- Regulation and investigations
- Reputation and defamation protection
- Risk advisory
- Sanctions and controls
- Securities regulation and enforcement
Awards and accolades
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Corporate Investigations, Chambers & Partners, 2017
- Chambers UK, London: Financial Crime: Corporates, Chambers & Partners, 2017
- Chambers UK, London: Financial Crime: Individuals, Chambers & Partners, 2017
- Global Investigations Review, GIR 30: One of the world’s top 30 law firms for corporate investigations, Law Business Research LTD, 2016
- Legal 500 UK, London: Fraud: White-collar crime, The Legal 500, 2016