Our international asset-based lending practice advises corporate borrowers and global financial institutions across the full range of asset-based lending matters, enabling us to deliver a comprehensive service from inception to successful closing of a transaction.
“They have offices in most jurisdictions we work in, so we would go to them as a firm of choice.” Chambers Global, 2015
We have wide-ranging experience of structuring receivables financing, secured financing and equipment financing transactions, reinforced by our extensive knowledge of the regulatory environments underpinning asset-based lending transactions around the world.
Our key industry knowledge in areas including retail, transport and manufacturing enables us to provide sector-specific advice that is crafted to clients’ aims and expectations.
- Innovative and effective cross-border and other international lending structures
- Multi-jurisdictional capability
- Extensive relative experience in term loan, high yield, mezzanine and subordinated debt financing structures
- Multi-expertise approach: We work closely with our restructuring and insolvency professionals, with some key cross-over of specialties and extensive collaboration to advise clients from deal inception to debtor-in-possession financings and formal insolvency proceedings.
Our areas of work include
- equipment financing
- receivables financing
- secured financing
- working capital facilities.
Our recent experience
- Advising Bank of America as arranger of a US$1.25 billion asset based credit facilities in favour of McJunkin Red Man Corporation and other related entities involving Canada, the UK, the Netherlands, Singapore and Australia.
- Acting for Wells Fargo and Royal Bank of Canada as arrangers of a US$525 million revolving credit facility in favour of BlackBerry secured on its global receivables including in Canada, the UK and Singapore.