Chadbourne & Parke, S.C.
Paseo de los Tamarindos No. 400-B, Piso 22
Col. Bosques de las Lomas
Mexico City 05120.
Our Mexico City office is an integral part of our multidisciplinary, cross-border Latin America practice. Mexico is Latin America’s second-largest economy and a major oil producer and exporter with vast natural resources. Our lawyers have significant experience representing clients in the energy, infrastructure and mining sectors, as well as project development and project finance, corporate and M&A, telecommunications, private equity and finance matters.
Supported by our Latin American network, with offices in Caracas, Bogotá, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, and working in tandem with our lawyers outside of the region, particularly in Houston, Washington, DC, New York, London and Paris, our Mexico City lawyers represent Mexico-based businesses in connection with their domestic and cross-border interests, as well as international investors focused on expanding their existing and new operations in Mexico. The team is comprised of bilingual lawyers who are multicultural in their legal training, and who have a deep understanding of the legal intricacies of conducting business throughout the region.
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Banking and finance
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Business ethics and anti-corruption
- Capital markets
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Financial institutions
- International arbitration
- Life sciences
- Power and transmission
- Projects and project finance
- Real estate
- Regulation and investigations
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement
- Risk advisory
- Technology and innovation