Stay up-to-date on the latest developments in employment and labour law across Canada and see how they could affect the management of your human resources.
This year’s edition summarizes:
- 2017 Canadian common law and Quebec civil law cases
- 2018 cases we’re following
- Cases and changes in legislation
We’ve bookmarked these updates for you!
2017 was marked by several legislative reforms that could have an impact on business operations.
We’ve included overviews of the following in our report:
- New employment standards reviews
- The upcoming legalization of recreational cannabis
- Federal Bills C-44 and C-4
To access cases that are the most relevant to you, use our table of contents and easy-to-search indexes
Need more information?
If you would like to know more about the cases included in this publication, we would be happy to discuss them with you. Please contact one of our Canadian E&L leaders listed below.
Search our website in order to:
2016 | 2015 | 2014
Honoured to be ranked Employment and Labour Band 1 nationwide by Chambers Global for the eighth consecutive year.