The Directors Roundtable Institute invites you to attend a program for boards of directors, their advisors and other business leaders.
Shamoil Shipchandler, Regional Director of the Fort Worth Regional Office at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) will examine key 2018 SEC initiatives and priorities and the implications for investors, companies, officers, directors and legal advisers.
The other distinguished speakers will address potential regulatory and enforcement challenges and what they mean for you and your company.
Topics will include:
- Current SEC enforcement priorities and initiatives
- SEC enforcement and class action litigation risk from cybersecurity issues
- The recent uptick in securities class actions: Causes, trends and impacts
- How to defend merger litigation after Trulia
- Cyan and the future of public offering class actions in state court
- How directors and officers can mitigate their enforcement and litigation risks
Continuing education information:
Application has been made for Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) credit with the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE in the amount of 1.50 hours.
This program is offered at no charge to clients and friends of Norton Rose Fulbright. The Directors Roundtable Institute is a not-for-profit which organizes worldwide programming for Directors and their advisors.
To register, click here.