We would like to invite you to our 9th Norton Rose Fulbright Renewables Day taking place at our Munich office on 8 March 2018.
As in previous years, we are pleased to invite international institutional investors, insurers, banks, utilities and cleantech companies to attend presentations and discussions focusing on the renewable energies sector.
For the presentations and discussions we were able to win top-class speakers:
- Dr. Volker Flegel / Managing Director, Celron - Concession management 2.0: preserving and enhancing grid assets by intensifying for integrated energy measures
- Thibaud Le Séguillon / CEO, Heliatek - Innovative building envelopes to reduce carbon footprint
- Michael Masri / Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright - Renewables investment opportunities in the US and the recent US tax reform
- Rob Marsh, Wouter Hertzberger / Partners, Norton Rose Fulbright - European offshore wind opportunities
- Dr. Klaus Bader, Gerd Stuhlmacher / Partners, Norton Rose Fulbright; Hans Poser / Managing Director, Finadvice; Ilesh Patel / Partner, Baringa Partners - Zero-subsidy bids – the new normal in offshore wind? (panel discussion)
- Felix Kosellek / Managing Director, STRABAG - Investment opportunities in the geothermal sector
- Tomas Gärdfors / Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright - Project bonds and mezzanine instruments for renewable projects
- Uwe Hitschfeld / Managing Director, Hitschfeld Büro für strategische Beratung - Acceptance, stakeholder management and participation – factors for the success of a project
- Olaf Lüdemann / Managing Director, Berenberg Bank; Jan Bewarder / Head of Corporate Finance, Dr. Klein; Dr. Klaus Bader - Strategic options following the outcome of the German onshore wind auctions
- David Krüger / Partner, Deloitte; Gerd Stuhlmacher - Corporate Renewables PPAs
Thursday, 8 March 2018
9.30 am to 5.30 pm
To secure a place, please contact Susanne Altherr by email or by phone +49 89 212148 308.
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP