This seminar will examine the increasing emphasis on the human rights of those employed in the shipping industry, as part of a wider environmental, social and governance (ESG) agenda.
It will consider:
- the shipping context for human rights issues;
- UK Modern Slavery Act 2015;
- other human rights issues that may be relevant to shipping;
- changes in enforcement landscape; and
- strategies to minimise risk.
- Milana Chamberlain
- Marie Kelly
Registration and lunch from 12:30, the seminar commences at 13:00
For further information, please contact Vivien Chan.