The banking and finance academy is designed for our junior finance lawyers and those of our banking clients interested in a greater understanding of LMA style facility agreements and associated key debt finance legal topics.
A summary of the course includes
- Terms sheets and facility types
- Representations, undertakings and events of default
- Syndicated facilities and loan transfers
- Execution of documents
- Legal opinions
- Loan agreement negotiation
- Introduction to insolvency
- Introduction to security
- Market disruption and increased costs provisions
- Engagement by business with UK Government
Delegates should attend the full five days since the sessions are not standalone but build upon earlier sessions.
Registration closes on November 23