Join Norton Rose Fulbright as we discuss the impact of the first 100 days of the Trump administration on the life sciences sector – where we are and where we are headed.
Topics will include:
- What should the industry expect from Dr. Scott Gottlieb, the new commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)?
- Speed of product approvals
- Change in basis of approvals
- User fee increases
- Off-label promotion
- Drug pricing
- How will the FDA implement the Executive Order to reduce regulations?
- What is the outlook for the FDA's implementation of the 21st Century Cures Act?
- What will change in government's support and oversight of scientific research?
Download the presentation: The first 100 days: life sciences in the Trump administration
Michael Lee Koon
Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
11:00 am - 12:00 pm MDT
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm BST