Interest in distributed ledgers, blockchain and smart contracts has grown dramatically over the past 2 years.
With these technologies representing a radical departure from traditional operating models, companies will need to carefully consider the legal implications when moving from research and development to deployment.
We invite to you join our seminar which will explore some of the key legal issues that frequently arise in relation to these technologies, and the challenges and opportunities these present for financial institutions and other industry players.
The seminar will include presentations from members of our global distributed ledger and blockchain team.
Locking It Up! Patenting the Blockchain
- Paul Keller | Partner | Norton Rose Fulbright
- Huw Evans | Partner | Norton Rose Fulbright
Blockchain Dispute Resolution: myths, risks and remedies
- Adam Sanitt | Head of Disputes Knowledge | Norton Rose Fulbright
- Harriet Jones- Fenleigh | Senior Associate | Norton Rose Fulbright
DLT: the data privacy considerations
- Lara White | Senior Associate | Norton Rose Fulbright
Consortia: structuring for success
- James Russell | Partner | Norton Rose Fulbright
- Victoria Birch | Partner | Norton Rose Fulbright
The presentations will be followed by a Q&A session where you will have the opportunity to ask our speakers any questions you may have.
Space is limited and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis
For more information, please contact Rebecca Haynes.