Please join us for our quarterly energy sector conference call.
We will discuss some of the most important and timely antitrust, competition and regulatory developments relevant to energy companies operating throughout the European Union (EU), the United States (US) and Canada.
Topics will include:
- The outlook for antitrust enforcement and regulation under the new US administration
- Canada's new national security review guidelines
- The European Union's proposals on electricity market design
- Clean energy "winter package"
- DG COMPETITION's report on its capacity mechanisms sector inquiry
- DG COMPETITION's investigation of Gazprom
- Energy regulatory implications of Brexit